< Back to Ways to Give

Ways to Give

Man and child with giant chess pieces

Donate by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)

Does Friends of the Children accept gifts via electronic fund transfer (EFT) or wire transfer?

We do! Donating funds for a major gift via electronic fund transfer may be faster and safer than writing a check. If you are interested in donating to Friends of the Children via a wire transfer or EFT, please contact Shanna LaMar, Chief Development Officer, at slamar@friendsofthechildren.org.