If you are a member of the news media and would like more information or to speak with someone from Friends of the Children, please contact:
Ariane Le ChevallierEmail971.201.1214
Friends of the Children has redefined the youth mentoring field by creating the first and only long-term professional mentoring program in the country.
Download our logo: JPG and PNG.
Need photography? Contact Eric Gabrielson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest news about how we're transforming youth outcomes and advancing racial equity.
- Friends of the Children opening Montana chapter, executive director announced
- Friends of the Children opening Colorado Springs chapter, executive director announced
- New Report Shows Two-Generation Approach Transforms Youth and Family Outcomes
- AT&T Executive George Granger Named Chair of Friends of the Children's National Board of Directors
- Researchers Receive $2.5 Million NIH Grant
Friends of the Children continues to be featured in the national and local press for our courageous, unique, and proven model.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: How One National Nonprofit is Adapting to COVID-19
- Forbes: For Friends of the Children, Black Lives Matter Is More Than A "Moment"
- The New York Times: Charity Finds Success in Work With At-Risk Children
- The Chicago Tribune Editorial: Chicago Forward – Young lives in the balance: A call to action to reach Chicagoland's disconnected youth
- CBS News: Russell Wilson asks the important question: Why not you?
- CBS Sports: Michael Jordan invests millions in Friends of the Children nonprofit to help break poverty cycle
Videos that show who we are and what we do.
- 2019-2020 Impact Report
- Our Two-Generation Impact: Advancing Equitable Family Well-Being, Mental Health, and Education Outcomes
- Child & Family Social Work Journal: Adapting the Friends of the Children programme for child welfare system-involved families
- Friends of the Children Evaluation by ICF